Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our meaning.....

        We live in a greatly inhabited world. Many people come and go. Overall compared yourself to the world its pretty obvious that our meaning to the world isn't that important. But what you think of your meaning is extremely important
         One's meaning of one self basically one's self esteem. What you think of yourself is how you view yourself. An example might be someone big and famous describing themselves as important to life. This says he is basically arrogant and has a high self esteem. In other cases some people not even care of what their meaning is. They live on with not caring what they are and just live the way they are. Then there are other people who actually try having a meaning. They set goals for themselves and strive for it.
        I like to think of meaning as in a first generation child. Not only do I have to look out for my brothers but I have to set an example. I always have to be taking care of my younger siblings and I guide them in decisions while I guide myself. I try to strive for good grades so I can show good grades are tangible. My other meaning is to actually make something of my life. Accomplish something successful or something that will make me happy. I want to prove to my mom that all the hardships she endured for us were worth it. I want to show her that I appreciate everything she did for us.

1 comment: