Friday, October 29, 2010

hmmmm momas boy?

        Relationships between two individual vary. But in this case all these relationships are blood ones.  A mother to daughter relationship tends to be really strong. The typical father-son bond is there where they run and play catch. The usual stereotypes involve the boy learning how to be a man from his dad. And the little girl learning how to be a woman from her moms. Where they can share anything and go shopping together. 
        But this is not necessarily true in all cases. In some cases children grow up with one parent. Limiting the relationship with the guardian they don’t stay with. In these cases the kids from divorced or widowed parents grow more attached to the parents they are currently with.  I was raised with one parent. So I grew attached to that guardian. This would be my mom and that is the person I admire the most in this whole world. My mother has struggled to raise three children and every day I try to show that her struggle is for nothing. All she wants is for us to have a better life that she did. So personally I love my mother.
        Go ahead call me a mommas boy but that won’t change my perspective of my mother. That’s another stereotype that people look upon. If a boy loves his mother and spends time with her it doesn’t mean he is a mommas boy? It means he has strong admiration for her. Overall relationships between family members vary on their experience and situations.  And the stereotypes are never true for some cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment