Thursday, November 18, 2010

To Mr. MacCcarthy( i mean cormac)

Dear Cormac McCarthy,
Overall I thought your book is a well organized and fascinating book. The book itself grasped my attention and kept me reading. I must admit there were some parts that were not so attention grabbing. There were some parts where the characters where simple. I feel like the characters had a lot more to say but then again their situation begs to differ. But overall the whole plot to the story was a very well organized and written piece of literature.
In my view books filled with suspense are the best. And this book had many suspense from running from people to finding random objects. There was a never a point where one as the reader, could predict what would happen next.
I personally loved the whole dad son relationship. The kid being naïve added a whole new perspective to the story. The man tried keeping the sons innocence while trying everything he can to keep them alive. The ending was an ending full with sorrow and tears. To see the dad whom, gave everything he had to keep his son alive, ended up dying at the end. Hopefully I can read more of your books and are just as good as this one was.


Sincerly,
Alejandro Campos

No comments:

Post a Comment