Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanks for...

Thanksgiving is a holiday where people give thanks about certain things. It’s a day to stop and reflect on your life. Today I am forced to write about how thankful I am towards my classmates. But no offense if you’re not on this list I love all my classmates. Except for PHIL just kidding Phil J My first one up is Jacky Huang <333333
Jacky is my favorite Asian person that I always heard about but I never met. Until this year I finally found out why everyone loved Jacky so much. He is hilarious and always brings up the best in people. Jacky either says something really funny or does something really stupid. He is always trying to make people laugh and he is the shoulder anyone can go to if someone needs it. Jacky is officially an honorary Mexican because he hangs with pure Mexicans and lives with Mexicans.   
Next one up is Shem, the typical loving short Mexican. Shem is always the one that’s the most chill of our group. He always just stays there and reminds us to lay back and relax. Shem is always the one I run to for homework. Since we have lunch we always remind each other of things due in philosophy and guitar. But forgetful Shem always needs a pick.  Also me and Shem are definitely going to Mr. Peek and learning how to play a bachata song by the end of the year (we need suggestions!!)
Next is Phil. I have known Phil since freshman year. I and Phil are in the same division. Phil is an aspiration to me because he aspires to be the best he can. He has finished most of his college apps and he always does his homework. Phil is a good role model and he is perfect for just staying there and looking pretty
  Next up are Vanessa and Jessica. They are the only girls in our little group. They are always the one that gives us the answers. They are the two most philosophical thinkers I know of. I know both of them since freshman year and without both of them our group discussions wouldn’t be the same. Our whole group wouldn’t be the same.  They are basically the ones in charge of our group.
Without any of these people my learning experience in this class would be so much more different. I love you guys :)

2 comments: