Friday, December 3, 2010

......GOOOOAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!

                  Sports are more than sports to me. I know this is going to sound cheesy but they are a sort of a passion now. I grew up around sports and for the majority of my live have participated in them. Up to this point i can fully understand why their so great. I play a variety of sports, i may not be so great at them but hey ill do it for the heck of it.
              One sport that i really am fond of would be soccer. Like any typicall mexican i love soccer. I remember as a little kid i would enter that stadium and be so fascinated by everything. Even today i get the same exact feeling. Soccer is like my little own world now. Not only do i love playing in the sport but i use as my escape from everything. When i play soccer, all worries and stress become omitted. Its like everything else didnt execist besides my team and our opponents.
                Soccer has a become much more than a passion. Its inrooted in my blood. When i play soccer its like a whole new world. Its somewhere where i casn escape to, somewhere when i can do what i love.  Not only do i love playing soccer i love playing with my team. Because of soccer i wouldnt have the same friends. i always wonder what if i played football would i have the same friends? all i know is  i wouldnt be the same  
               Theres nothing better than being at a soccer game with the people you love. anticipaing the wave to come to you and getting up. The best feelin is that moment where the players shoot and everything becomes quite and you hear is...... GOOOOOOAAALLLLL!!!!! everyone around you screams, hi fives go everywhere and huggs to that one random creepy guy. But overall soprts serve as a scapegoat where i can go and release my stress.

1 comment:

  1. Alex, you would write soccer as your sport. It's ok i like how people scream GOOOOALLLLL also.

    ReplyDelete