Monday, February 14, 2011

Does it really mean something???


I know this means something…. Hmmm this can have multiple meanings. This can be a blog where we go on talking about life and it’s meaning blah blah blah. But I have to decide to write about the meaning of these blogs.
I think these blogs are designed to so that we can stop and reflect upon ourselves. Take time of our hands and express our feelings about certain topics. I think through blogs one can get to know someone else so much better.
Blogs are based on our opinions and views. It’s our own personal judgment of things. Or blogs can just be something used by Mr. McCarthy to annoy us. Either way this blogs are useful to us whether we favor it or not. I personally don’t like these blogs but as soon as a start writing one I find myself writing and writing and writing. These blogs do get interesting and I feel they are a good way to stop and force a self examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment