Friday, February 18, 2011

X marks the spot

       X marks the spot for multiple objections. It can just be a simple x on a map marking some point of interest. It can somewhere forbidden or somewhere already checked. The x can mean whatever you make it can be of whatever value one chooses to put on it.
       For me the x makes me reminisce on my childhood. When i was little i used to love hunting for treasure. I always dreamed of actually finding a map with directions to something. i remember watching spongebob episode where they find a map with a huge x on it. Then they go on an expedition to find the treasure. After this episode came my first treasure hunting adventure. me and cousin made a map of just random directions and see would that take us.
       We ended right on the corner of our street looking at nothing. I remember after this we were disappointed but at least we got the joy of actually going and looking for something. The x can represent many things. For me its an explosion of childhood memories

1 comment: