Monday, February 14, 2011

Music in my life

There are many talented artists these days but I will choose one in particular. This artist goes by the Immortal technique. I decided to choose this because most of his songs actually have a meaning. Most of his lyrics are about the struggle many people experience
Immortal technique is an underground artist. He clearly speaks his thoughts and perceptions of multiple subjects through his song. Immortal technique is a Latino rapper and he makes his songs about the struggle back in the communities. Many people can relate to his songs they can agree with some of what he says or what he describes. He has a point when he makes a song and it is not like current day rappers which just “sing” about anything.
His words have an impact on me. I clearly remember the day I was introduced to Immortal Technique’s music. As a listened I knew right away he had a way with words. I carefully listened to his song and from there on I decided to explore and learn more about his music. If you guys haven’t listened to him you should him a chance and let me know what you guys think. Hopefully you guys can enjoy some of his music.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

  1. Dude didn't I introduce you to him? One point for me

    ReplyDelete