Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Alone..

         Loneliness can be the most crucial and devastating feeling to a human being. People become used to spending time with others or being with a significant other. They become used to having someone by their side and when no one is there that’s when  loneliness creeps up. People begin to overthink certain things they tend to becom afflicted with sorrow and overall it’s a bad feeling.  Being lonely can sometimes be good though. Some people prefer to be alone in certain situations. I know when I get home I like to be alone and eat all by myself no noice, no distractions no problems just me and my food. Other people prefer to solve their conflicts alone. They like to take time to themselves to think about everything and have no one affect their decision

No comments:

Post a Comment