Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thoughts about earlier thinking…

Over my four years of high school my thinking has been drastically changed. I came from a predominantly Mexican neighborhood. I came in not knowing any interactions with no other race and yes I came with an ignorant little mind. As my high school life progressed my views were changed. I never thought about anything inside my neighborhood. I began to explore all over Chicago, new doors were opened and I meet a great variety of people.
            Now I see myself and someone that can interact with anyone. I see things from a more intellectual view. Obviously my knowledge and vocabulary was expanded but I began to think outside the box a lot more. From this class I learned that we only know what we are told. I learned that if I really want to know something see both sides. See any defections to anything and it’s always better to have more than one opinion on something.  You can say my thought have been enhanced but nonetheless we are young and still have a lot to learn about everything and our views will continue to change

No comments:

Post a Comment